This Sheet Pan Steak and Shrimp Dinner is a classic Surf and Turf dinner prepared with melt-in-your-mouth tender steak and garlicky shrimp on just one sheet pan. Broccoli and potato wedges, included!
AN EASY & DELICIOUS SHEET PAN DINNER READY IN UNDER AN HOUR
This simple yet so, so delicious sheet pan dinner with steak, shrimp, potatoes, and broccoli is a wonderful meal all made in under one hour. You don’t have to go to a fancy restaurant to enjoy an incredible surf & turf dinner – with this recipe, you can make it right at home.
Aside from its deliciousness, this seriously simple steak and shrimp dinner requires minimal prep work and very little clean-up. To make things even easier, you can prep this recipe in the morning, then just pop it in the oven when you get home.
Not a fan of potatoes?! Get my recipe for this easy Steak and Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner 👈 right here.
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN STEAK AND SHRIMP DINNER
- We are going to start working with the potatoes, first, because those need to precook.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and toss with olive oil, cornstarch, garlic powder, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to sheet pan and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the steaks. I almost always choose top sirloin steak for this recipe, but this time I opted for sliced boneless round steak. Either one will work.
- To prepare the steaks, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and sweet paprika in a small bowl. Season steaks by rubbing the seasonings mix all over the steaks.
- Optional, but recommended: brown the steaks in a very hot skillet on both sides; about 1 minute per side.
- Toss broccoli florets with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; push the potatoes to the side to make room and add steak and broccoli to the sheet pan. Put the sheet pan back in the oven and cook for 8 minutes.
- Season shrimp and add them to the pan around the steak and potatoes; broil 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through and steak is cooked to desired doneness.
Guide for Steak Doneness
- 140F internal temperature for RARE
- 145F internal temperature for MEDIUM RARE
- 160F internal temperature for MEDIUM
- 170F internal temperature for WELL DONE
HOW TO MAKE AHEAD
- Cut up the potatoes, place in a large bowl, and add water; cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Cut the broccoli into florets, place in a ziploc bag and store in the fridge.
- Season the steaks and refrigerate.
- When ready, take everything out and continue as directed.
- To avoid dry steaks, place the rack in the middle, or closer to the top of the oven.
- Steaks do not need to be seared before placed in the oven, but I prefer a little sear on top.
- Steak continues to cook after it is removed from the oven; allow it to rest 5 minutes before cutting.
- If you have a minute, make a bourbon cream sauce to go with the steak and shrimp dinner.
MORE SHEET PAN DINNERS
- Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
- Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
- Sheet Pan Chicken Stir Fry
- Sheet Pan Andouille Sausage with Potatoes and Veggies
Bellemain Heavy Duty Aluminum Half Sheet Pan, 18″ x 13″ x 1″
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 2-Piece Set (10-Inch and 12-Inch) Oven Safe…